Friday 25 November 2016

Laughter...

Friday 25th November 2016


Today is a just a short blog, a moment I wanted to remember.  I saw a quote online earlier this week, I shared it on Facebook.  "They told me that to make him fall in love, I had to make him laugh.  But everytime he laughs, I'm the one who falls in love."

When I met AD I told him that I love to laugh.  I'd had a pretty crappy few months, there were days I didn't think I'd ever smile again never mind laugh, but I did.  Time actually is a bit of a healer after all.  So all those months ago on our first date, I talked at 100 miles an hour about whatever came to my head at the time, and in turn I made him laugh, and everytime he did I found a smile spreading across my face.  The time passed quickly as it always does when we're together, too fast I say and despite me thinking I'd blown it, he actually asked me out again.

This morning I found myself making him laugh again, over and over.  It's a sound I adore. A sound all those months ago I knew there was something special about.  And everytime he laughs I light up.  It made me really think, if I could love the wrong person as much as I did, just imagine how much I can love the right person.

Love and hugs people, and a happy weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment